Matthias Marschall made a comment on my post “SCRUM – are there actually any rugby balls to be seen?” where suggested that there is a movement to replace SCRUM with Kanban.
there is a movement to replace SCRUM with Kanban
I plan to look into this more. In fact Matthias also shared a link with me titled “SCRUM vs. Kanban“. While it is still on my “to read” list, it certainly bought my attention to “Kanban“.
Then today, I saw this cartoon at the blog site of Crisp Consulting, a company that is really into Agile. (I recommend you check out their other blog articles.)
Having looked at this I’ve started wondering….
- Is Kanban really Agile? (neumanagement.wordpress.com)
- Kanban Is For Attacking Flow Problems, Not For Dropping Iterations (learningagileandlean.wordpress.com)
- Combining Kanban and Scrum (kurthaeusler.wordpress.com)
- More Agile (Than) Scrum? (slideshare.net)
- SCRUM – are there actually any rugby balls to be seen? (markjowen.wordpress.com)